AsteriskNow 3.0 Update
Today, a major update to AsteriskNOW is available. The older 2.x version is now replaced by the new AsteriskNOW 3.0. With the 3.0 release, many improvements are available including:
- A new version of Asterisk (11 instead of 1.8)
- A new distribution (CentOS 6.4 instead of CentOS 5.x)
- A new version of FreePBX (2.11beta instead of 2.10)
- A re-written Digium-phones addon module with many more options
- Fixes for numerous issues, including the call detail records problem in the 2.x version.
AsteriskNOW 3.0 can be downloaded from the Asterisk.org website at www.asterisk.org/downloads.
For more information about using Digium phones with AsteriskNOW, please see the wiki pages here.