Special guest, Mark Amick, our director of product management here at Digium, discusses the solutions offered through Digium Cloud Services, including our most recent addition – SIP trunking. Some of the most common concerns that come up when considering SIP trunking options include: billing options and bandwidth capacity requirements. Mark addresses both of these issues, as well as discusses the overall market for cloud-based services, noting the increase in companies that are transferring their business phone systems into the Cloud and adopting Digium’s SIP trunking services.
We invite you to watch this episode of our new web-based series, Digium Live! and learn more about putting a cloud-based solution to work in your company.
Topics discussed include:
· Digium Cloud Services: How and Why it Began
· Umbrella of Services
· Benefits of SIP Trunking
· Considerations Before Adopting SIP Trunking
· Digium’s Infrastructure and Reliability
· Channelized vs. Metered Billing Format
· Preparing for SIP Trunking
· How to Purchase Digium’s Sip Trunking Services
· The Future of Switchvox Cloud and SIP Trunking
Watch the second episode of Digium Live! below and tune in every two weeks for a new episode
View the Digium Live! web series
Visit Digium’s YouTube Channel