Dogs (and pets in general) are a cherished part of life of many people’s lives. In fact, 98% of pet owners consider their pet a member of their family. They bring much-needed stress relief and just generally brighten their owners’ day.
To celebrate this important segment of the population, businesses across North America are allowing their employees’ pets to catch a glimpse of the mysterious place their owners go every day. That’s right, June 21st is National Take Your Dog to Work Day!
Sangoma is all about connection. So, we are excited to celebrate the connections people have with their pets. So excited, in fact, we decided to have some fun on social media and give everyone a space to show off their cute, furry friends!
Those who participate in Sangoma’s National Take Your Dog to Work Day on social media will receive a free t-shirt to show off the love they have for their pet and memorialize the fun day.
Just post a photo of your pet (preferably at your workplace) on social media with our handle @Sangoma and the official hashtag (#TakeYourDogToWorkDay)
Now, for the rules… To be eligible:
- Just post a photo of your pet (preferably at your workplace) on social media with our handle @Sangoma and the official hashtag (#TakeYourDogToWorkDay)
- Remember to have fun with the photo! Be creative and show off how cute your pet is!
- The holiday focuses on dogs, but any and every pet is accepted! (except, perhaps, pet rocks…)
- As with anything in life, this giveaway is while supplies last. (Don’t worry though, we’re pretty sure we made enough of them!)
- The shirt and shipping is free to all North American participants.
- International pet lovers are more than welcome to participate, but shipping shirts internationally cannot be guaranteed for legal reasons and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
If you’re not already following Sangoma on social media, connect with us there!
We look forward to seeing your pets on June 21st! Remember to have fun and take good care of your furry friends!