Your school has invested in everything from smart boards to iPads – but what about your phone system?
Does your current communications system fit in with today’s modern technological advances in education – or is it a vintage relic from the past, like chalkboards, protractors, Trapper Keeper’s and metal lunchboxes?
Educational institutions face challenging and unique problems everyday, and there is no tool more important to success than an advanced communications system. The flexibility and reliability of a Unified Communications (UC) system can create safer, more efficient, more organized, and more productive classrooms, lunchrooms, dorms, and libraries. It has a robust feature set that benefits every role on campus.
Join us for our webinar on March 25th, “Is Your Phone System Old School” and see how Digium’s powerful Switchvox UC system is changing the way educators communicate. Our VoIP experts will show you how to turn your phone system into a powerful tool for teachers, administrators, and school IT staffs.
In this webinar, you will learn how Switchvox can:
• Improve the safety in your school overnight
• Create better parent/teacher relations
• Untether your staff from their desks with mobility features
• Easily integrate with existing equipment
• Save money by providing several deployment options to best suit your campus layout
• Save time by automating mass communications during weather events or emergencies
• And much more!