The Switchboard is Switchvox’s powerful user productivity tool. This web-based application gives each user on your system a birds-eye view into what is going on with your company’s communications as well as desktop call control, chat, and access to your CRM, all in real time. Though not required, Switchboard is included for every user with no additional license fees.
Completely Customizable for Every User
The Switchvox Switchboard is completely customizable for each extension. So your receptionist, your customer support rep, and your buyer can each have a different Switchboard to do their job better and faster
The Switchvox Switchboard includes several panels that deliver unique feature sets to your staff:
- Current Calls: Place you current call on hold, record on the fly, or send directly to voicemail all with a simple click. Need to transfer? Just drag and drop the call on the target user!
- Phonebook: View your staff’s presence, click to dial, monitor/whisper/barge, and chat, and intercom all from the customizable phonebook
- Call Parking: Place calls on hold that everyone can see and pick up with a click. Great for picking up a call on another phone.
- Directory: The Switchboard directory allows users to dynamically search for any user on the system. Once the user is found, they can click to dial, drag and drop transfer or transfer directly to their voicemail.
- Queue Panel: View real-time statistics for queues and queue menbers
- Chat: Instant message any user from your company regardless of office.
- Profile: See the profile of who’s calling you before you ever pick up the phone.
Panels That Connect to You
The Switchvox Switchboard includes panels that can directly tie into your existing systems or other web services to give you vital information at your workers fingertips before they connect to the call. Retrieve customer data from Salesforce.com or Sugar CRM, get demographic information from Google Maps, and much more. If the panel doesn’t already exist, use the Switchvox Extend API to build your own!
One glance at the Switchboard shows you what your coworkers are up to. You can see whether they are on the phone, unavailable, or free to talk to you. And setting your own presence is easy; you can even log in and out of a queue and leave a note about when you'll return.