Analog Telephony Cards
The 2400 Series of analog cards supports up to 24 connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, 2400 series cards can scale from 4 to 24 ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need. The 2400 series cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications