Analog Telephony Cards
The 400 Series of analog cards supports up to four (4) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's single-port interface modules, 400 series cards can scale from one (1) to four (4) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need. Digum 400 Series analog cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications