Analog Telephony Cards
The 800 Series of analog cards supports up to eight (8) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium's advanced quad-port interface modules, 800 Series cards can scale from one (1) to eight (8) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you exactly the ports you need. The 800 Series cards are available in full-length PCI 2.2 and PCI Express form factors.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systmes to VoIP services
- Channel bank replacement/alternative
- Gateway termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small and Medium Busiess (SMB) applications