Digital Telephony Cards
Digium's quad span digital interface cards support 96 (T1 / J1) or 120 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over four spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the dual span cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Single span cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factor. All dual span models be combined with Digium's VPMOCT128 echo cancellation module to provide echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDi driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDi are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligibile for Digium's no-risk ESP guarantee.
Note: The TE410P model supports a 3.3v PCI slot only - typically available on newer server motherboards and in 64-bit PCI bus architectures. The TE405P is for use only with a 5.0 volt PCI slot.
- 1TE405PF - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 5.0V card
- 1TE407PF - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI 5.0V card and hardware echo cancellation
- 1TE410PF - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI card
- 1TE412PF - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI card and hardware echo cancellation
- 1TE420F - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card
- 1TE420BF - Four span digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-Express x1 card and hardware echo cancellation
Where to Buy