An Introduction to IVRs
The first interaction a customer has with your business is often over the phone. And the first voice they hear is probably the automated message providing prompts to the correct extension - but is it the right message?
While IVRs (or Interactive Voice Responses) can be helpful and time-saving for your business, there are some tricks to making IVRs efficient and effective for your customer.
In this informative and fun webinar, the Queen of IVRs - Allison Smith, discusses the basics of using IVRs for your business phone system. We're betting you've met Allison before, or at least heard her voice when calling in to national companies like, Target®, The Home Depot®, Sprint®, Marriott®, State Farm®, Toyota®... You get the idea; Allison is a well-known, professional voice talent and she has lots of tips to share.
Allison will join Digium's Jason Mefford (an IVR pro!) to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how the most successful companies handle automated messaging. They'll also show you how to incorporate IVR best practices into your business.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- What an IVR is and what types of businesses need it
- How to build a strong foundation for your call flow
- Which types of messages to use and how to avoid sounding like other companies
- Methodologies to ensure your IVR reflects your company identity
- How to create an IVR that respects the caller’s time and vastly improves customer experience
- Examples of IVR best practices
- How the right phone system simplifies IVR set-up and management
Register today and learn how you can successfully implement IVRs for your business.
"Many clients have a great fear of writing their IVR prompts... It’s important that your IVR reflects your company’s personality and identity in your industry. "
- Allison Smith, the IVRVoice.com