Desktop Mobility lets you take your office with you and not miss a single phone call
Communicate Wherever, Whenever - With The Power Of the Switchvox Desktop Softphone.
All the unified communication business features of Switchvox, now available when you're on the go, from your laptop computer.
- Send and receive calls, just like you’re at your desk
- Keep your private number private; callers see only your desk phone number
- Make extension-to-extension calls
- Advanced Call Control - Such as transfer, hold, and more
- Real-Time Status / User Presence
Switchvox Desktop Softphone for Mac and Windows Computers
Switchvox Desktop Softphone extends your workstation to travel with you, wherever you are.
The Switchvox desktop softphone unifies the most popular business communication tools & applications enhancing user productivity and mobility. It is about putting the user at the centre of their workstation with tools built around their needs, and so intuitively designed. Simply put, the user will always have the tool they need always available and exactly where they need it to be at the time they need it.
The Switchvox desktop softphone is great for :
- Office workers who move around the office and need to stay connected at all times
- Mobile workers who need their extension to follow them
- Call centers without deskphones who need to make/receive calls just from their computer and headset
- All other users who need to stay connented to their office and continue working from wherever they are
The app delivers the same powerful call control that you expect from a desktop Digium D-Series phone, including transfer, and record.
Let coworkers know your Status, so they can decide how to communicate with you. Your Status can also affect how your calls are handled and what voicemail greeting is played to your callers.
Contacts include entries in all of your Switchvox Phonebooks, plus the company directory as set up by the Switchvox administrator.
Visual Voicemail lets you see who has left you a voicemail, the time and date of the message and options to play or delete.
You can set up Favorites to contain the people you communicate with often, and you'll see their phone-state and their Status.