On-Site VoIP Phone System Options to Fit Your Business
Switchvox appliances give small to midsized companies a powerful, VoIP phone system to meet all the needs of their business in a single server. They come equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and the entire suite of advanced Unified Communications (UC) features available from Switchvox. As your business grows, you can seamlessly move to a larger system without having to purchase new software licenses. Compare Switchvox appliances and see which one is right for your business.Watch the Video
|Switchvox E510||Switchvox E520||Switchvox E530||Switchvox E540|
|Concurrent Calls||Concurrent Calls50||Concurrent Calls100||Concurrent Calls200||Concurrent Calls200|
|Internal Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)||iDRACNo||iDRACNo||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise|
Switchvox Appliances: Powered by Dell EMC™ Hardware
The E520, E530, and E540 models are powered by Dell EMC hardware, allowing you to take advantage of additional benefits and technologies. These models are backed by Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service, a guarantee that warranty parts will be dispatched to arrive on-site the next business day and, if necessary, a technician will be dispatched. Additionally, the E530 and E540 models are embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller to ease system administration and improve security.
Designed for small businesses needing to support up to 150 phones and up to 50 concurrent calls.Learn About E510
Powered by Dell EMC hardware, the E520 is designed for small to midsize businesses needing to support up to 400 phones and up to 100 concurrent calls.Learn About E520
Powered by Dell EMC hardware, the E530 is designed for midsize businesses needing to support up to 700 phones and up to 200 concurrent calls and features the iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller remote access tool.Learn About E530
Powered by Dell EMC hardware, the E540 is designed for midsize businesses needing to support up to 1000 phones and up to 200 concurrent calls. It features the iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller remote access tool, a redundant power supply and RAID array of SSDs for unparalleled reliability and long-term uptime.Learn About E540
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls (~40%), you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls (or the E540 over the E530).
- Please contact Digium Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
- Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.
*Dell, EMC, and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries.