The Switchvox E510 is a compact appliance with the computing power to fuel your business communications. Equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and all the advanced Unified Communications (UC) features of Switchvox, the E510 provides small businesses with a state-of-the-art communications system at an affordable price. The E510 supports up to 150 phones and 50 concurrent calls, allowing small businesses to achieve unparalleled scalability. As your business grows, you can depend on the E510 to grow with you.
- Supports up to 150 phones
- Up to 50 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- Weight: 3.5 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: External wall, 65W
- Dimensions: 4.5”D x 4.5”W x 2.0”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 126.96.36.199 or higher
Compare Switchvox Appliances to Find the Right Fit for Your Business
|Switchvox E510||Switchvox E520||Switchvox E530||Switchvox E540|
|Concurrent Calls||Concurrent Calls50||Concurrent Calls100||Concurrent Calls200||Concurrent Calls200|
|Internal Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)||iDRACNo||iDRACNo||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise|
How to Buy
Each new Switchvox system installation should include the purchase of Switchvox software and Users that include 1 year of support and maintenance. Switchvox appliances come standard with a 1-year hardware warranty.
Choose Your Appliance
Purchase the Software
All features included
Add Your Users
1 year support & maintenance included
Select Your Add-ons
- 3 and 5-year extended warranties
- Additional years of 24/7 support
- IP phones designed for Switchvox
- VoIP gateways to convert legacy phone connections
- SIP trunks
- 1ASE510000LF - Switchvox E510 Appliance, Universal Power Adapter Included
Software and Support
- 1SWXSMB00DL - Switchvox SMB Software
- 1SWXPSUB1 - 1 Switchvox User with 1 Year Platinum Support and Maintenance Subscription
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls (~40%), you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls (or the E540 over the E540).
- Please contact Digium Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
- Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.