The Switchvox E530 has been designed with a server-class architecture and features cutting edge technology to ensure your organization stays connected. It is equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and the entire suite of advanced Unified Communications (UC) features available from Switchvox. With the power to support up to 700 phones and 200 concurrent calls, the E530 is the best value, single server communications solution for midsize businesses available.
The E530 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E530 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
- Supports up to 700 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Weight: 24 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal 250W
- Dimensions: 19.5”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 188.8.131.52 or higher
Compare Switchvox Appliances to Find the Right Fit for Your Business
|Switchvox E510||Switchvox E520||Switchvox E530||Switchvox E540|
|Concurrent Calls||Concurrent Calls50||Concurrent Calls100||Concurrent Calls200||Concurrent Calls200|
|Internal Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)||iDRACNo||iDRACNo||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise||iDRACiDRAC8 Enterprise|
How to Buy
Each new Switchvox system installation should include the purchase of Switchvox software and Users that include 1 year of support and maintenance. Switchvox appliances come standard with a 1-year hardware warranty.
Choose Your Appliance
Purchase the Software
All features included
Add Your Users
1 year support & maintenance included
Select Your Add-ons
- 3 and 5-year extended warranties
- Additional years of 24/7 support
- IP phones designed for Switchvox
- VoIP gateways to convert legacy phone connections
- SIP trunks
- 1ASE530000LF - Switchvox E530 Appliance, North America Power Cable Included
Software and Support
- 1SWXSMB00DL - Switchvox SMB Software
- 1SWXPSUB1 - 1 Switchvox User with 1 Year Platinum Support and Maintenance Subscription
- 803-00033 - Extend Warranty to 3 Years for Switchvox E530 Appliances
- 803-00034 - Extend Warranty to 5 Years for Switchvox E530 Appliances
- 3111-00004 - E530/E540 Power Cable, NEMA 5-15P to C13 for Australia
- 3111-00005 - E530/E540 Power Cable, NEMA 5-15P to C13 for Europe
- 3111-00006 - E530/E540 Power Cable, NEMA 5-15P to C13 for UK
- Each participant in a conference call is considered one of the concurrent calls.
- If your organization will need to record a large percentage of calls (~40%), you might consider purchasing a larger appliance than you would have based on the maximum concurrent calls (or the E540 over the E530).
- Please contact Digium Sales if you plan to:
- Use “Ring All” features to simultaneously ring a large number of phones for calls, queues, pages, or intercoms.
- Use Presence/Status features with most or all of your users.
- Use Switchboard queue widgets for large numbers of queues with large numbers of members in those queues.
- Have more than the maximum users, but are within the maximum concurrent calls.
- Exceeding Digium's advertised number of maximum concurrent activities or conducting other concurrent activities not listed above can adversely impact call quality.