Switchvox 65 - EOL*
*Product has reached End-of-Life and replaced by the 80 model.
Switchvox, built on the Asterisk Open Source engine, is Digium's Unified Communications (UC) solution for SMBs. Each Switchvox business phone system supports VoIP and traditional calling while also incorporating many key features to enable your business communications. Switchvox is easily provisioned with a graphical user interface (GUI) that allows you to configure multiple users and setup your entire system quickly.
Switchvox 65 incorporates the Switchvox SMB software which includes all of the features of Switchvox UC solution. Switchvox 65 is ideal for small businesses with less than 30 users that need a shelf or desktop solution and a full-featured, server-class PBX.
Switchvox can be used in many of today's applications where an IP PBX can be utilized. Here are some of the capabilities that are built-in to Switchvox Unified Communications systems and can be easily applied to your business applications.
- VoIP and Traditional Calling
- Mobility (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Interactive Switchboard
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- One-Touch and Scheduled Recordings
- CRM Integration
- Extend API
- Music on Hold
- Desktop/wallmount form factor
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Power supply: Single 220W
- Dimensions: 16"W x 9.5"D x 2.875"H
- Telephony card slots: Two (2)
- Supported telephony cards: B410P, TDM410, TDM800, TE134 (only one TE134 supported)
How to Buy
Switchvox Appliances are configured based on the needs of your business. Contact Digium directly or a channel partner to design a Switchvox system.