D70 IP Phone
An HDVoice, PoE phone with 6-line keys and 10 digital, rapid dial buttons with real-time status information and busy lamp field indicators for 100 of your most important contacts. Designed for administrators or executives.
Digium IP Phones include unprecedented HD Voice and plug-and-play deployment at a price that fits any budget. With multiple line appearances, context sensitive soft keys, and advanced applications, you can access the information you need instantly. Digium's phones are the only phones that allow you to take full advantage of the flexibility and customization of Asterisk and Switchvox.
The integrated applications that come standard on all Digium phones put critical information at your fingertips. With voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking and queue metrics, the Digium phones provide simple, intuitive access to a wealth of information, saving valuable time.
Digium phones support plug and play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium phones make it easier to do full office installs too.
- 4.5 inch, 320 by 160 pixel backlit grayscale LCD display
- 6 line appearance keys
- 10 feature keys
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- 113 x 357 pixel backlit Rapid Dial panel LCD
- 10 x 10 programmable Rapid Dial / BLF keys
- 6-key navigation control
- Headset, speaker, and mute keys
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- RJ-9 handset jack
- RJ-9 headset jack
- 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at with 802.3af compatibility Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 5 volt DC power port
The Messages Feature Key can be configured to either launch the Visual Voicemail application or dial the voicemail access extension.
The Transfer Feature Key transfers the active call.
The Redial Feature Key redials the last call dialed.
The Hold Feature Key places the active call on hold.
The Conference Feature Key initiates a 3-way conference.
The Info Feature Key shows more information for a rapid dial contact.
The Status Feature Key can be configured to either launch the Status application or set DND (Do Not Disturb).
The Applications Feature key opens the apps launch screen where native and custom apps can be launched.
The Contacts Feature Key opens the Contacts application.
The Menu Feature Key opens the phone's main menu. (The main menu is also accessible by pressing the check key.)
Documentation for D70 IP Phone
- IP Phone User Guide
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet
- IP Phones Datasheet for Asterisk (Spanish)
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet (French)
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet (German)
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet (Italian)
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet (Dutch)
- Digium IP Phones Datasheet (Portugese)
- D70 IP Phone Icon Legend
- D70 Cheat Sheet for Switchvox
- Phone API
- Digium EULA for IP Phones
- Using Phones with Asterisk
- Using Phones with Switchvox
How to Buy
- 1TELD071LF - Phone, D70 6-Line SIP with HD Voice, Backlit Display, Icon Keys
- 1TELD003LF - Wall Mount Kit, D70 IP Phone
- 1TELD007LF - Power Adapter, North America, 5V, USB, IP Phone
- 1TELD008LF - Power Adapter, International, 5V, USB, IP Phone