A revolutionary touchscreen IP Phone, the D80 is completely touch-driven with no physical buttons. It utilizes a 7-inch HD display with multi-point capacitive touchscreen, 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimized applications. This model is ideal for all users who want an exceptional and easy-to-use interface with the highest level of quality.
The D80 provides a fully-integrated experience, giving users an unparalleled level of functionality with simple, flexible and robust call handling. Accessing advanced phone applications like visual voicemail, user presence, intelligent contacts and visual call parking is simplified through the optimized touch-centric menu system.
Digium phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium phones make it easier to do full office installs with autonomous assignment and configuration through MAC Address batch assignment.
- 7-inch, High Definition (HD), 800 x 1280 pixel backlit color LCD display
- Multi-Point capacitive touchscreen display
- 1-line appearance
- 20 on-screen Rapid Dial / BLF keys, scrollable to 100
- Feature and context-sensitive functions
- Headset, speaker and mute functions
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C handset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- Bluetooth Headset support
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5-volt DC power port
Launch the Visual Voicemail application from the applications menu or tap on a notification to work with just a single voicemail message.
The Transfer function, available in call handling screens, transfers the active call with a simple step-by-step process.
Redial the last call dialed by simply pressing the green "start call" button from the keypad. Looking for more previous numbers to dial from? Open the Call Logs screen from the application menu and tap to redial any previous callers.
The Hold function, available in call handling screens, places the active call on hold.
How to Buy
- 1TELD080LF - Phone, D80, SIP with HD Voice, Gigabit, Bluetooth, 7.0 Inch Color Display, Capacitive Touch
- 1TELD009LF - Handset, Spare, D6x, D8x IP Phones
- 1TELD011LF - Wall Mount Kit, D6x, D8x IP Phones