Why SIP Trunking?
- Reduce Costs - Pay only for the channels you need and eliminate long distance charges
- Up and Going Fast - It only takes a few clicks, and you’re up and running! Don’t wait around weeks (or months) to install traditional phone lines
- Easy to configure and maintain - Self-serve portal makes it easy to configure, add services, and manage your account
- Reliable - Redundant networks ensure your services are always up and working
- Business continuity - Remote Call Forwarding automatically directs calls to mobile phones or other locations in cases where your phone system is unable to receive calls
- No more separate voice infrastructure to maintain - Goodbye PRI and analog lines!
Reduce Your Telephony Costs Instantly
- Low monthly rates
- Combine voice and data to one network.
- Pay only for trunks you need.
- Reduce hardware costs associated with traditional channels.
- Connect to existing legacy systems.
SIPStation’s channelized rate plan is perfect for businesses that prefer a set, predictable monthly phone bill.
✓ Unlimited inbound and outbound local and long distance calls on a per channel per call basis.
✓ Channels can always be added for more capacity.
Starting at $19.99/month per channel
SIP Trunking Features
Works with any SIP or SIP enabled PBX.
Remote Call Forwarding (RCF)
If your SIP trunk cannot deliver a call to your PBX, it can be routed to another destination (such as an analog line, or cell phone).
On Demand Capacity
With Concurrency Bursting, you won't risk rejecting calls due to limited capacity, or pay for connectivity you won’t use.
Get local or Toll Free phone numbers across the US and Canada.
End-to-end connectivity with Switchvox, Asterisk, FreePBX, Digium, Sangoma and many other other SIP enabled products.
Bring your numbers with you.
Easily connect to a legacy system with a Digium or Sangoma gateway.
Redundant SIP trunks help ensure your services are always up and working.
Share your SIP trunk across multiple locations to save even more!
Send and receive faxes.
End-to-end connectivity with Digium products.
SIPStation’s SIP trunking gives your company the ability to enjoy an end-to-end solution. From the dollar savings of SIP trunks, to the powerful UC benefits of Switchvox, to the high quality and feature-rich Digium and Sangoma IP Phones, Digium provides the total communications solution for your organization.View All Products