Switchvox SMB 5.0.2 Release Notes
- Switchboard is no longer behaving inconsistently under a particular set of circumstances.
- Incorrect phone-registration passwords no longer cause system problems.
- The IP Configuration no longer returns an error when changes are saved for a system with multiple NICs.
- Ranged Caller ID Rules no longer limit the extensions to 3 digits.
- Consistency improvements are in place for the BLF and calls on Converged Phones.
- Outbound SMTP Username and Passwords fields can now be blank.
- The Acknowledge Call setting no longer persists to subsequent actions.
- Incoming Call Routes no longer have prioritization problems under particular circumstances.
- Call Reports by phone extension no longer have display issues in particular circumstances.
- Minimalist Mode no longer causes problems with the display of Setup > Admins > Manage and permissions.
- Moving a Phonebook entry from 'Normal' to 'Extended' no longer fails under particular circumstances.