Switchvox SMB 5.1.2 Release Notes
- Switchboard Phonebook entries now show the correct Presence consistently.
- In the Switchboard, calls that were placed on hold can now be transferred without first resuming the call.
- Call in the Switchboard Current Calls panel no longer incorrectly remain in the Current Calls Panel.
- SIP extensions no longer become unregistered under a specific, rare set of circumstances.
- The Event Trigger for On Call Answered no longer gives the wrong value when caller ID name is blank.
- Call Log entries are no longer being lost under a particular set of circumstances.
- DTMF tones are no longer sent and received in the wrong order under a particular set of circumstances.
- All Unknown Phones are now removed from Phone Setup if they are not configured within a month.
- Using E&M wink signaling no longer causes an error on the Connection Status > Hardware Devices page.
- Calls no longer fail with a malformed SIP packet error under particular circumstances.
- The Call Recordings page no longer has XML errors under particular circumstances.
- The Mailbox page no longer has XML errors under particular circumstances.
- Scheduled Call Recordings set to Keep Forever are now being kept correctly.
- The InCall Menu no longer has missing Rapid Transfer options under particular circumstances.
- The InCall Menu can now be accessed from a call created by the API, to an external converged phone, then called out to another external phone number.
- Managing channels on a system with an analog card no longer causes system failures under particular, rare circumstances.
- Outgoing Call Rules can now correctly prepend a single 0(zero).
- Using an ampersand (&) in the Proxy Password of a web proxy no longer causes an error.