- The Call Rules setting Attempt to preserve caller ID now behaves correctly when disabled.
- Dialing external phonebook entries now uses the correct caller ID when dialing from the Switchboard or using the Extend API.
Forwarding a voicemail message to an extension with a special character in the name no longer causes an error.
Status is now correctly shown in the Switchboard under particular circumstances.
The Switchboard has some efficiency improvements.
Call Queues set for members to Receive Calls While on a Call are now correctly ringing the members.
SNMP OID number of reachable SIP phones now returns the correct number of phones.
- Switchvox now correctly handles a 480 response from phones on DND (e.g., snom phones, Counterpath Softphones).
- Polycom phones with Phone Feature Packs now record calls correctly using that Switchvox application.
- Digium Phones (1_0_3_45441):
- Assignments created by the server can now be correctly deleted to allow phone-based assignment.
- Assignments created using Bulk Import are now created correctly under particular circumstances.
- With the phone offhook, pressing another line key now correctly switches to that line.
- The Msgs button now behaves correctly while the phone is offhook.
- The call-waiting tone now plays every 10 seconds (instead of just once).
- Adding a call log item as a contact now behaves correctly after canceling out of that process.
- Large call logs now load more quickly.
- The phone no longer rings when a ring rule specifies visual-only.
- The phone now plays the netbusy tone when you dial an invalid extension (503 service unavailable).
- Status is now shown for analog and virtual extensions.
- Local settings are now deleted when the phone is reconfigured by a server (Digium Configuration Server, or Fetch Configuration File).
- Network Utilities now includes a list of mDNS services found by the phone.