Find Support for Your Product
- Switchvox Cloud
- IP Phones
- Telephony Cards
- VoIP Gateways
- SIP Trunking
- Asterisk Software Add-ons
Switchvox SMB 6.1.1 Release Notes
This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox 6.1.1 (78597) on 03/10/16.
- The ringing strategies Least Recently and Fewest now correctly continue to ring queue members in strategy order.
- A second call to a Rapid Dial contact no longer makes the contact's status incorrect.
- When a queue member's personal call rules Cascade a queue call to another number, Switchvox now considers the call as coming from the queue. (This is not true if a Forward call rule is used.)
- Queue setting Receive call while on call no longer causes problems for transferring calls.
- Call Logs no longer report direct inbound calls as outgoing from the extension.
- Call Logs now correctly reflect the line that ended the call.
- Calls with ringtone information that are sent outside Switchvox are no longer rejected because of the ringtone information in the header.
- IP addresses are now blocked for too many unsolicited SIP Invites and options messages, not just for failed log ins and phone registrations.