Euro ISDN BRI Cards
Using Digium's digital hardware, open source Asterisk PBX software, and a Linux PC, users can create an intelligent telephony environment that includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX platform.
Digium’s BRI cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All models include on-board echo cancellation to give your calls crystal clear sound quality without the need for additional boards, modules, or backplane connectors.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
- B23X: 2-port/4 voice channels
- B43X/B410: 4-port/8 voice channels
- Supports NT and TE modes
- 4-wire S/T interface
- B23X/B43X: Software-configurable interface switching; jumper-less
- Supports PCI and PCI-Express form factors
- B23X/B43X: Half-length, low-profile
- B410: Half-length, full-height
- Onboard DSP-based echo cancellation for superior voice clarity
- Not compatible with North American BRI
- Not compatible with Switchvox E-Series appliances