G800 VoIP Gateway
Built on a powerful combination of the Asterisk open source communications engine and a state-of- the-art embedded platform, Digium’s digital gateways provide the best value for connecting traditional telephony (T1/E1/PRI) to IP (SIP). Digium’s gateway software is based on the Asterisk communications engine and is managed through an intuitive point-and-click GUI, which allows for easy navigation and effortless setup. The digital gateways feature a power-saving embedded design with a highly efficient digital signal processor (DSP) handling all media-related operations.
The Digium G800 VoIP Gateway includes eight (8) software-selectable T1/E1/PRI interfaces and supports up to 240 concurrent calls. With a robust feature set including the ability to configure calling rules for connecting many combinations of telephony providers (traditional and VoIP) and PBX’s (legacy and VoIP), failover routing to ensure calls won’t fail, licensing for the maximum number calls the appliance supports, SIP to SIP transcoding and a proven design of no moving parts to fit any environment, Digium Gateways are proven to support most applications.
- 8 T1/E1/PRI w/ RJ-45
- 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Cost effective
- Low power consumption
- Intelligent call routing
- Easy-to-navigate GUI
- Fax and modem support
- Solid state (no moving parts)
- Remote configuration and software updates
- Octasic™ DSP processor
- Up to 240 concurrent calls
- Up to 120 SIP to SIP concurrent calls
How to Buy
This product is available in the following variations:
- 1G800F - Octal Span Digital T1/E1/PRI to VoIP Gateway Appliance, North American Power Supply
- 1G801F - Octal Span Digital T1/E1/PRI to VoIP Gateway Appliance, Europe Power Supply
- 1G802F - Octal Span Digital T1/E1/PRI to VoIP Gateway Appliance, United Kingdom Power Supply
- 1G803F - Octal Span Digital T1/E1/PRI to VoIP Gateway Appliance, Australia Power Supply
Two gateways can be rack mounted side-by-side with the included brackets.
A single gateway can be rack mounted with an optional 19" bracket.
- 3244-00042 - Digium Gateway Appliance Single Unit 19" Rack Mount Ear
Digium VoIP Gateways come with a standard 1 year warranty, but you may extend the coverage and replacement of your VoIP gateway for up to 5 years. To do so, purchase an extended warranty within 90 days following your standard warranty Start Date. For more details, see the Digium Warranty Policy.
- 803-00024 Warranty, Extended to 3 Years for G800 Appliance $599.00
- 803-00025 Warranty, Extended to 5 Years for G800 Appliance $799.00