Shopping for a VoIP Phone System?
Get the FREE Phone System Checklist
How do you choose the right phone system for your business?
Deciding it’s time to invest in a better communications solution is only the first step. You need a plan to help sort through all the options and ensure you make the right decision. From determining the basic features needed and preferred deployment method (cloud or on-premises) to comparing pricing and selecting the best phone system vendor, the selection process can seem overwhelming.
This free New Phone System Checklist is designed to guide you through the critical decisions and simplify the buying process. It takes you step-by-step through all the considerations of selecting a business phone system that fits your needs and budget, whether you want a basic VoIP system or need a more advanced solution with Unified Communications (UC) features.
The new phone system checklist takes you through the process of evaluating:
- Current communications status (including number of users, circuit types, monthly expenses and more)
- Detailed business requirements (from routing preferences to 3rd-party system integrations)
- System users’ preferences (gathering and ranking input from your key users)
- Feature needs (mobility, collaboration, reporting, call center/queues, etc.)
- Network infrastructure (existing set-up and future requirements to support a new system)
- Deployment options (on-premises, cloud, and virtualized environments)
- Selecting a partner or reseller (do you need local support?)
- Comparing vendor solutions and pricing options
Yes, I want the checklist.
The process of purchasing a new phone system can be overwhelming and time-consuming. But, it doesn’t have to be! Complete the New Phone System Checklist to get started!