Find Support for Your Product
- Switchvox Cloud
- IP Phones
- Telephony Cards
- VoIP Gateways
- SIP Trunking
- Asterisk Software Add-ons
Switchvox SMB 6.1.2 Release Notes
This article describes the issues resolved in Switchvox 6.1.2 (79112) on 04/06/16.
- The Transfer to Voicemail option now correctly transfers a queue call directly to the person's voicemail.
- Date format dd/mm/yyyy is now correctly accepted when the user's Location is an option other than United States.
- Converged Phones now correctly show caller ID as the main extension, when the converged phone is used to make calls in the Switchboard.
- Advanced Debugging PRI/BRI Debug no longer fails to start.
- The Extend API method switchvox.callRecordings.recordedCalls.search no longer fails when the end date is in the future.
- Digium Phone firmware 2_0_2_0_78957 is included.